Flamingo Dai Lai Resort – A dreamlike paradise
Only about 40 kilometers from Hanoi city (about 35 minutes drive via road connecting Nhat Tan Bridge and Noi Bai airport), Flamingo Đại Lải Resort has become the ideal destination for the whole family, groups of friends or simple as a travelling hobby for everyone want to escape from the bustle and crowed atmosphere to find a peaceful place for their own.
Once voted by Designboom – the world’s first and most famous electronic journal specializing in architecture and design as top 10 hotels & resorts in 2014, Flamingo Dai Lai Resort, which spreads over 123 hectares in the North of Dai Lai Lake, is surrounded by 500 hectares of water surface and thousands hectares of pine forests, including four peninsulas, two islands, ten forests, three streams, two central lakes, and 5 kilometers adjacent to Dai Lai Lake. This is often the favorite place for Hanoians and foreign tourists coming to relax and enjoy weekends. In 2014, to enhance traveler’s experience, Flamingo Dai Lai Resort launched a series of new services involving Hilltop Resort, Bach Thanh Resort, Forest Resort, a luxury system of class restaurants (Bamboo Wings, Charm Palace, The Beach, Forest), spas, the largest outdoor heated swimming pool in the North Vietnam, golf course, and other variety of high-quality services such as Opera House Conference Center with capacity of 350 guests, Meeting Classic house for small groups or Bamboo Wings wine-cellar specialized for high-grade meetings.
The main target of the resort is to bring the most peaceful time for its clients during their time here. However, if you feel like more activities to be taken place here, you can refer to some suggestions below:
– Go to Dai Lai Lake nearby: go for a swim in the deep clean water of the Lake, ride a “pedalo” and enjoy the charming beauty of the sky, the cloud and the landscape surround.
– Get on boat to visit islands surrounding Dai Lai Lake. It’s very interesting to visit Ngoc Island (Gem Island) where you can see hundreds of bird species among 4.8 ha of dense trees and grasses, creating a vivid and lively natural landscape.
– Ride a bicycle around the lake, or take photos in the morning, or do kayak, bamboo boat or yacht on Dai Lai Lake
– Visit the Dai Lai bamboo complex – a place that attracts many artists and, writers, poets
– Challenging a golf round at Dai Lai golf course