This full day trip of Hanoi City will cover the most highlight of historical Hanoi. Teeming with culture, history, great restaurants and nightlife, Hanoi offers a fantastic introduction to Vietnam. The wide boulevards and large colonial buildings reflect Hanoi's period as a French Protectorate, whilst other areas are truly Vietnamese with a muddle of narrow streets which bustle from dawn to dusk.
- Visit The Ho Chi Minh Complex; get to know about the modest life of Vietnam’s great man.
- Visit The Temple of Literature – the first National University of Vietnam.
- Enjoy local coffee or tea for refreshment.
- Spending your relaxing time strolling around the Hoan Kiem Lake and the Old Quarter Hanoi.
- Experiencing classic Vietnamese culture at a traditional water puppet show.
Day Tour Hanoi City
8:30 pick up at your hotel. We will begin our day visiting Ho Chi Minh complex, learning about his great life at the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One Pillar pagoda, Presidential Palace, and his residential place. Next stop is the nearby Temple of Literature, the site of Vietnam’s first University, built in 11th century, to teach the royals the Confucian theory. Here we will also have a chance to see a traditional music performance. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant.
Afternoon, choose one from the numerous museums or temples around Hanoi (Museum of Ethnology, Women’s Museum, History Museum or Quan Thanh Temple). A late afternoon walk around Hoan Kiem lake and Hanoi’s fascinating Old Quarter for some great fun, shopping and street side traditional food. This is your chance to be part of typical Hanoian style and its traditional Vietnamese culture.
- HCM Mausoleum is close on Monday & Friday weekly, you can choose to visit another site instead
- All museums are closed on Monday and Friday, but Ethnology museum is open on Friday,
- No short or informal wear is allowed into the Mausoleum
Seat in coach tour
Private Hanoi city tour
|No of travelers||2 pax||3-5 pax||6-8 pax||9 pax up|
|Price in USD/person||$63||$52||$40||$35|
Optional: Water puppet show ticket: $5/person
Not fit your requirement? Feel free to contact us to plan this trip and get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Transferring as specified in the itinerary
- English speaking tour guide (other language available upon request)
- Cyclo ride (rickshaw) old quarter Hanoi
- Entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the program
- Vietnamese set lunch at restaurant
- Mineral water
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses
- Water puppet show ticket
- Travel insurance
Request a quote
Just fill in this below form to send your request for a quotation or customization, your booking is confirmed only when we make final deal via email.