On board the Stellar of the Sea Halong Bay, experience the luxury cruise service of the highest safety standard and a completely unique experience: new itinerary, attentive service, authentic decor, delicious food... That makes your vacation be a truly unique and unforgettable experience. The Stellar of the Seas cruise contains twenty-two elegant spacious rooms, full of finest comforts such as fine dining, the panoramic bar, wine and cigars cellar, golf club, seasonal swimming pool, beauty spa & massage, children playground… Personalized service, tailored to your needs, is what would makes your visit to Halong Bay unique and memorable.
What to expect
- Luxurious comfort limousine transfer via new expressway (2,5 hours)
- Luxury cruise experience and off-the-beaten-path cruise in Lan Ha Bay and Halong Bay
- Private balcony and floor to ceiling windows for all cabin, luxurious and well-equipped cabins,
- Exceptional traditional Vietnamese cuisine served in different styles: set menu, barbeque and buffet.
Day 1: Hanoi – On board Stellar of the Seas – Sunset party – BBQ Dinner.
08:45 – 09:10 Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi, depart for 2,5 hour road journey via new highway on luxurious limousine.
11:30 – 12.00 Arriving in Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing, safety instruction. Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
– Stellar of the Seas set sail as lunch is served at restaurant, typical set lunch in the luxury dining room with indoor or outdoor dining area.
– Continue cruising through Con Vit islet, Thumb islet and Gia Luan habour.
– Stellar of the Sea cruise will take you to a stunning tranquilizing Isolated peaceful Lagoon for swimming or kayaking or just simply relax on board with spa service and mingle in the picturesque seascape.
– Heading back toward the sleeping area.
Summit on the sundeck for watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset or just relax in the seasonal swimming pool, or enjoy your time in our golf course.
– BBQ dinner is served with fresh food menu outside of swimming pool area.
– After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at panoramic bar with seasonal pool view, at wine and cigars cellar, or take one of our onboard activities: games, movies, and squid fishing… or relaxing with massage services.
Overnight on board
Day 2: Sang Toi (Dark & Bright) Cave – Buffet Lunch – Hanoi
06:30 Wake up
Join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck for early riser. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the new day.
07:00 – 08:00. Local breakfast is served
– Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Dark & Bright Cave (Hang Sang & Toi)
– Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on local bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09:30 Check out the room.
10:00. You will join with short class of cooking demonstration, the chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese
10:30. International Buffet lunch is served.
12:00. Return to the shore and disembark from the Stellar of the Seas Halong Bay as the crew say farewell.
– Transfer to luxurious limousine and return to Hanoi.
– Arrival back at your hotel approximately 15:00
Prices are quoted in USD per cabin for accommodation and full board for 2 persons for 2 days 1 night tour. Items under cost exclusions will be quoted separately.
|*Special rate applied for period from 1 May till 30 September, contact us to have best quotes|
Contact us for a 3 days 2 nights on Stellar of the Seas cruise.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
Junior Suites with private balcony.
The Junior Suites are located on the first deck with full length of crystal-clear glass windows and large private balcony where you enjoy the morning and afternoon sun brightening while taking fresh air of the of the world heritage site.
Senior Suites with private balcony
Situated on the more private second deck with full length of crystal – clear glass windows and large private balcony.
Executive Suites with private sun terrace
Located on the second deck with private sun terrace, full length of crystal – clear glass windows, the panoramic view allowing our guests capture the largest view of the bay from your bed.
- Welcome drink
- Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin
- Full board meals (1 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner)
- Cooking demonstration & Tai Chi
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Local rowing boat or Kayaking
- Fruits and local wine party
- Internet wifi in the cabin, Satellite Tivi
- Fishing and golf equipment
- English speaking guide on board
- On board insurance and service charges
- Transfer by luxurious limousine to/from Hanoi: US$30/seats. Private car available upon request,
- Tips and other personal expenses,
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
Request a quote
Just fill in this below form to send your request for a quotation or customization, your booking is confirmed only when we make final deal via email.