Santa Maria Cruise a newest (2019) cruise of Halong bay to visit the core zone of Halong bay with the most magnificent part of the world heritage aimed to bring the best beauties of real Halong bay to travelers under a dedicated services of young hearted team. The Unique Advantage of Santa Maria Cruise is: All the guests' cabins are not near the engine which normally created noises compared to other Halong Bay cruises.
What to expect
- Luxury & express bus transferring from Hanoi, save your time,
- Cruising through the most highlights islands and islets in Halong Bay.
- Enjoy the best moments at less touristic areas: Luon Cave, Titop island, Sung Sot Cave…
- Experience the local bamboo boat/kayaking
Day 1: HANOI – HALONG BAY (Lunch/Dinner)
08.45- 9:30: Pick up at your hotel and depart to Halong Bay on the high-speed way which is just 2 hours driving and NO shop-stops.
11:30: Arrive to the Sun World Bai Chay harbor. Check in the cruise.
12:15: On board the Santa Maria Cruise, checked-in your cabin, while enjoying welcome drinks, you will be introduced the itinerary and safety briefing.
13:00: Savor your delicious lunch and enjoy the stunning views as the boat cruises towards the southeast of Halong Bay, passing Dog Island, Dinh Huong islet (Incence Burner islet); Kissing rocks – The symbol of Halong bay.
Further cruising to the core zone of Halong bay, our first visit off the cruise is the Pearl Farm (which is much deeper inside the bay and much further than other cruises normally operate).
14:45: Your first stop is a visit to the Pearl Farm; take a visit to the place with work-shop and take an optional 45 minutes kayaking or bamboo rowing boat around the village.
16.30: You will visit popular Titov Island, where you can go swimming or hike to the top for another stunning, panoramic view of the Bay.
17:30: Back on board, you can enjoy sunset party with HAPPY HOUR – buy 1 get 1 free on drinks at Sky Leaf Bar or join some games provided at reception.
18:30: If you are interested in Vietnamese cuisines, join our traditional Vietnamese cooking class on sundeck under the experienced Chef’s guiding.
19:15: Delighted dinner.
20:30: This is the perfect time for you to enjoy our Sky Leaf Bar on the top floor. Besides, we provide free for squid fishing tools at reception.
Overnight on board Santa Maria Cruises
Day 2: HALONG BAY – HANOI (Breakfast/Lunch)
06:00: Warm up your day with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck with a breathtaking view as the sun rises on Halong Bay.
06:45: Light breakfast is served at the restaurant.
08:00: Visit magnificent Sung Sot Cave, one of the biggest caves in Halong Bay with beautiful stalactites. You will be surprised by the breathtaking panoramic view across the Bay once you exit the cave as well as the stalactites and stalagmites formed over millions of years which have taken on fascinating shapes.
09:15: Back on board, Set sometimes for last wash up.
09:30: check out and return to Sun World Bai Chay harbor.
10:30: Farewell lunch served on board.
11:15 – 11:30: Bill clear out. Get back to the harbor and get on Shuttle bus to return to Hanoi.
14:30-15:00: Arrive back to your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. End of the tour.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
- Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (01) week prior to the cruise date.
- Wi-Fi is available onboard free of charge. However, regular interruption is expected due to nature of internet signal at sea.
Prices are quoted in USD per person for accommodation and full board for sharing a double/twin room for 2 days 1 night tour. Items under cost exclusions will be quoted separately.
|*Special rate applied for period from 1 May till 30 September, contact us to have best quotes|
Contact us for a 3 days 2 nights Halong cruise with Santa Maria Cruises.
- Transfer by luxurious bus on Express road to/from Hanoi
- Welcome drinks
- Full equipped en-suite cabin
- Full board meals (1 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner)
- English-speaking guide,
- Cooking demonstration & Tai Chi
- Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the program,
- On board insurance and service charges
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned
- Personal expenses & tips
- Kayaking/bamboo boat
- Surcharge for peak season if any (Christmas, New Year…)
- Travel insurance
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
Request a quote
Just fill in this below form to send your request for a quotation or customization, your booking is confirmed only when we make final deal via email.