On board Lavender Cruise discover Halong Bay 2 days 1 night, be charmed by her exquisite luxury, intimate setting and warm friendly service. An unforgettable way to experience the serene, calm setting of Halong Bay’s exceptional natural beauty.
Day 1. HANOI – LAVENDER CRUISE – HALONG BAY (L, D)
7.45 – 8.15: Pick-up at the hotel in Hanoi (around old quarter Hanoi), depart for Halong bay. Having short break at stopover in Hai Duong Province.
12.00 – 12.30: Arrive to Tuan Chau marina, embark on Lavender Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing and enjoy welcome-drink. Check in the cabin.
13.15: Enjoy lunch with sampling regional fresh seafood while cruising on exquisite water, passing Incense Burner Island, Fighting Cock islet, Stone Dog… Lavender Cruise will bring you to explore Halong Bay on the most wonderful route where just a few cruises go through.
- Do kayaking through the magnificent landscape with Limestone Mountains in Luon Cave, visit Titop Island and swimming or just relaxing on the sun-deck for fantastic views at the Bay
- Back to Lavender Cruises and join sunset party
- Pass by Soi Sim Beach, “Rang Dua” Island to sleeping area near The Surprising cave.
- Join our Cooking Class at the restaurant. Let’s see how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce.
19.30: Under the magnificent night sky, set-menu dinner is served with a variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods.
- Join squid fishing on boat with our crews. You can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef, Playing card, karaoke….
- Or Laze yourself with our happy-hour drinks at the bar.
- Overnight on Lavender Cruises
Day 2: HALONG BAY – HANOI (B, L)
06.15: Morning exercises on the sun-deck.
07.15: Have breakfast with coffee, tea and bakeries on board.
08.00: Visit to the Surprising Cave (Amazing cave), a must-to-see and a symbol for geology value of Halong bay.
09.30: Check out time. Then relax on the sun-deck or inside the restaurant to enjoy the bay’s scenery.
10.15: Enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch while cruising back to the pier.
12.00: Disembark cruise. Our bus will be await and transfer back to Hanoi.
16.30 – 17.00: Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip!
- Necessary things to bring: Original passport (valid passport is required when check-in), Sunglasses, hat, insect repellent, swimsuits, cash
- This itinerary is subject to change without prior notice due to the tide level or for clients’ safety.
Prices are quoted in USD per cabin for accommodation and full board for 2 persons for 2 days 1 night tour. Items under cost exclusions will be quoted separately. (Special price for opening below)
|Deluxe Sea view||$245||$175|
|*Special rate applied for period from 1 May till 30 September, contact us to have best quotes|
Contact us for a 3 days 2 nights Halong Bay cruise on Lavender Cruises.
- Return transfer by shuttle bus from Hanoi
- English speaking tour guide on boat
- Exclusive cruise through Halong Bay
- Full board meals as mentioned in the itineraries,
- Kayaking, Cooking class, Tai chi exercise, Bamboo boat, Swimming (if the weather permits)
- Sightseeing and entrance fees
- Shared twin/double cabin with A/C, en-suite bathrooms
- Welcome drink, two bottle of mineral water in each cabin
- Beauty Spa services & massage
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
Request a quote
Just fill in this below form to send your request for a quotation or customization, your booking is confirmed only when we make final deal via email.