La Pinta Cruise is one of the most luxurious 5-star cruises of Lan Ha Bay. All 16 spacious cabins with private balcony bound to the spectacular view of Lan Ha Bay and emerald ocean, ample deck and well-equipped interior. With a new cruising route, La Pinta Cruise will bring you a good chance to explore beautiful bays: Halong Bay, Cat Ba Island and Lan Ha Bay within 2 days 1 night. Nothing is more enjoyable than free kayaking on the vast sea, and exploring the natural beauty of many Islets, as well as joining exciting activities on board.
What to expect
- Luxury & Express bus transferring from Hanoi – Hai Phong, save your time,
- On board luxury La Pinta cruising through the most highlights Cat Ba islands and islets in Lan Ha Bay,
- Enjoy the best moments at less touristic areas: Trung Trang cave; Dark & Bright cave…
- Experience the local bamboo boat/kayaking
Day 1: HANOI – HAI PHONG – LA PINTA CRUISE (Lunch/Dinner)
9:00-9:30 – Pick-up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter by La Pinta Luxury Bus. Depart on the highway to Got Ferry in Cat Hai island, Hai Phong.
11:45 – Arrive at the La Pinta lounge in Got pier, you will be served with tea break (tea, lemon juice or purified bottled water).
12:00 – Transfers to La Pinta Cruise by tender. On board La Pinta Cruise. Enjoy welcome drink then receive cruise briefing and safety instructions before check-in your cabin.
12:30 – Savor a delicious lunch at the restaurant (menus mostly cater specialties of Vietnamese and some international cuisines) while enjoying the beauty of the canals and islets on the way such as Da Chong, Con Vit and Gia Luan.
(Đá Chồng – Stacking Stones is a destination in Quang Ninh province, well-known for adventure tours. Con Vịt – Duck is an islet, shaped like a duck. Gia Luận is a village in Cat Ba island-the 3rd largest island in Vietnam, under Hai Phong governance.)
14:15 – We progress to Trung Trang cave by bus on Cat Ba island which is located in the middle of Cat Ba National Park with Kim Giao forest around the cave.
Trung Trang Valley is the largest one in Cat Ba Island. The valley covers an area of approximately 300 hectares, has 10m to 30m depth, and is around 15 km2, in the middle of Cat Ba National Park. Trung Trang Cave measures 300m lengthwise penetrates in the mountains. The cave was formed by nature for more than 2000 years. The cave has many stalactites that take on various shapes that will awe and inspire visitors to use their imagination.
After Trung Trang Cave, take few short trekking at the entrance of Cat Ba National Park in order getting to know more about the typical creation of tropical forest.
17:00 – La Pinta Cruise gets in the less populated area at Tra Bau fishing village in Lan Ha Bay. You will enjoy the green emerald and cool water by swimming & Kayaking…
18:30 – Join La Pinta chefs for a cooking show where you could learn how to make of some Vietnamese traditional dishes and taste it. Also, you are welcome to take part in this special activity or any activity at your choice.
19:30 – Dinner is served at the restaurant.
20:30 – 23:00 – After finishing dinner, you could view the bay at night up on the top deck, relax with romantic music, watching magic show, enjoy drinks from the bar while watching Top Gear Vietnam Special – a TV series by BBC or try your luck at squid fishing. Or you could also grab some drinks and have your leisure time outside your cabin private balcony.
Overnight on board.
Day 2: HALONG BAY – HANOI (Breakfast/Brunch)
6:00 – Wake up in the middle of the bay, inhale the fresh air, watch the sunrise on broad horizon and admire the breathtaking seascape.
6:30 – You would spend about 10 minutes travelling on tender to nearby fishing area. The tender maintains a distance of 20-30m (60-90 ft) away from the Chã. On sea scape you could observe a man and a woman in fishery classic costume netting within 20 minutes. On tender you could take photos, making your own video clip of this performance or lime stone islets on the bay.
(Chã is a traditional small boat, made of timber frame and bamboo coated with natural plant compound or asphalt mixture)
7:00 – Back to the La Pinta cruise.
7:15 – Breakfast with light buffet.
8:00 – Transfers to Dark & Bright cave, explore this lovely cave by bamboo boats.
8:45 – Back onto cruise, please join special activity or any activity at your choice on board.
9:15 – Pack & check-out.
9:45 – Farewell brunch is served at the restaurant. You could observe the scenes at different angles and grab this chance to do a photo hunting as the boat slowly cruises passing by many islets of Halong Bay on her waterway back to pier.
11:45 – La Pinta cruise back at Got Pier. Disembark and say goodbye to the cruise.
12:15 – Transfer back to Hanoi by Luxury Bus.
14:30 – Arrive in Hanoi old quarter, drop off at your hotel. Trip ends.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
- Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (01) week prior to the cruise date.
- Wi-Fi is available onboard free of charge. However, regular interruption is expected due to nature of internet signal at sea.
Prices are quoted in USD per person for accommodation and full board for sharing a double/twin room for 2 days 1 night tour. Items under cost exclusions will be quoted separately.
|Deluxe Ocean View||$310||$300||$210|
|Executive Ocean View||$330||$320||$220|
|Junior Suite Balcony (Luxury La Pinta)||$320||$310||$220|
|Senior Suite Balony (Luxury La Pinta)||$340||$330||$240|
|*Special rate applied for period from 1 May till 30 September, contact us to have best quotes|
Contact us for a 3 days 2 nights Lan Ha Bay cruise with La Pinta.
- Transfer by luxurious bus on Express road to/from Hanoi
- Welcome drinks
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Complimentary mineral water in cabin (01 bottle / pax/ night)
- In-house English speaking guide on boat
- Luxurious cabin with air condition, en-suite bathroom,
- Insurance on board (terms and conditions applied)
- Kayaking (on double kayak sharing basis), bamboo boat ride
- Cooking class demonstration & Tai Chi
- Squid fishing
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned
- Personal expenses & tips
- Surcharge for peak season if any (Christmas, New Year…)
- Travel insurance
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
Request a quote
Just fill in this below form to send your request for a quotation or customization, your booking is confirmed only when we make final deal via email.