This 3 day tour focuses on presenting some of the most favourite destinations in a limited time. An exclusive cruise on Halong bay and spend night on board, explore the legendary and the world natural heritage Halong bay. Another day for Hoa lu - Tam Coc in Ninh Binh to see the peaceful life and wonderful natural landscape of Tam Coc and the countryside.
What to expect
- An exclusive cruise Halong bay on traditional junk, spend the night on board
- See the spectacular scenery of Halong bay and enjoy exciting activities on board.
- Go kayaking to visit remote area of the bay
- Visit to Hoa Lu – the ancient Royal Capital of Vietnam.
- Relaxing boat trip on Tam Coc with Halong type views of majestic limestone cliffs
- Funny biking tour around the countryside of this peaceful natural reserve of Ninh Binh.
Day 1. HANOI – HALONG BAY CRUISE (L, D)
8:00 pick up at your hotel, depart for Halong bay (3.5 hours). On the way to Halong city enjoy the journey through the rich farmlands of the Red River Delta and the scenery of rice fields, water buffalo and everyday Vietnamese village life.
11.45 Arrive in Tuan Chau marina port, aboard a traditional junk, lunch is served while the boat cruises Halong bay to enjoy the beautiful limestone seascape with Fighting cock, Dog Rock and Incense Burner islets. After visiting Amazing cave we stop at a floating house and go kayaking to Luon cave to enjoy the quiet atmosphere of the bay. Dinner and overnight on board
Day 2. HALONG – NINH BINH (B, L)
Sunrise breakfast and cruise around the clear & emerald water to another part of Halong bay with a close up view of stunning limestone peaks, keeping on another side toward Halong harbor. Enjoy the lunch (or brunch) on board and enjoy the rest of the boat trip. Disembark at Halong dock, have short break before driving to Ninh Binh (3.5 hours).
Check in your hotel in Ninh Binh. Free on your leisure, spend the night in Ninh Binh.
Optional: You can also opt for this evening cooking class with a local family and enjoy your own dinner (what-you-have-cooked)
Day 3. NINH BINH – HANOI (B, L)
Enjoy a peaceful morning and have breakfast at hotel. Start the day with a work-out to ride a bike to Tam Coc and board a small sampan to visit Tam Coc which means literally “Three Caves”. With Halong bay type views of majestic limestone cliffs and mysterious yet inviting caves, as well as countryside landscape like peaceful streams, rice paddies and deserted green fields.. You will feel the fresh air and peaceful moments, a very good opportunities for photo lovers, freezing the special moments and scenery.
Check out your hotel and have lunch at a nice restaurant with many local delicacies.
Continue our trip and pay a visit to Hoa Lu – the ancient Royal Capital of Vietnam, visit the two temples: Temple of King Dinh and King Le, admire the unique architecture from ancient times, learn about history and culture of ancient Vietnamese.
Return to Hanoi late afternoon. End this tour at your hotel.
Private tour Hanoi – Halong – Ninh Binh 3 days:
(USD per person in private group)
|Hotel class||2 pax||3-5 pax||6-8 pax||9 pax up
|Standard (3 star hotel)||$327||$278||$215||$203|
|Superior (4 star hotel)||$370||$325||$263||$246|
|Deluxe (5 star hotel)||$457||$415||$355||$345|
- Go kayaking on Halong bay: $5/person on double kayak.
- Cooking class by local artist chef in Tam Coc: US$20/person.
Not fit your requirement? Feel free to contact us to plan this trip and get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Transfer in private air-conditioned vehicle, pick up & drop off at hotel
- Hotel or homestay accommodation in double/twin shared basic,
- Halong bay cruise with full board and accommodation
- Meals as mentioned in the program (B: breakfast, L: lunch, D: dinner)
- English speaking tour guide,
- Boat trip as mentioned,
- All admission fees for sightseeing mentioned in itinerary,
- Complementary mineral water.
- Other meals & drinks
- Travel insurance,
- Tips, personal expenses and other not clearly mentioned above.
Request a quote
Just fill in this below form to send your request for a quotation or customization, your booking is confirmed only when we make final deal via email.