With a personal retreated cabin equipped spacious timbered bedrooms, private big bathrooms that define true comfort and privacy, Garden Bay cruise Halong offer you spacious, yet intimate, lively and fun but with many corners where you can relax and enjoy some peaceful time of your own.
Day 1: HANOI – BAI TU LONG BAY (L, D)
7.45 – 8.15: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi by shuttle bus/private car.
12.30: Embark at Hon Gai International harbor. Check in Garden Bay cruise Halong and enjoy a welcoming drink. Have lunch while the boat cruising in the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
15.30: Exploring Vung Vieng Village to see the daily life of local fishermen on bamboo boat or kayak in one hour (depend on your choice).
16.30: Swimming, sunbathing and relaxing in the crystal clear water at Ban Chan beach. Then enjoy a sunset cocktail while the boat is cruising to Cong Dong – Cong Do area.
17.30: Docking for overnight, taking part into the cooking class on boat, learning how to cook traditional Vietnamese cuisines
19.30: Having BBQ dinner.
21.00: You can choose to join some activities of board games or squid fishing, karaoke (on request), taste the variety of drink at the luxury sundeck bar (chargeable) with wines, cocktails, brandy, juices, etc…or devote yourself to relax peacefully.
End of program for Day one. Overnight on board.
Day 2: HALONG BAY – HANOI (B, L)
6.30: Morning exercises with Tai Chi on the sundeck in the fresh marine air.
7.30: Enjoy a light breakfast while cruising to Thien Canh Sơn Cave area. You then be amazed at the secluded Thien Canh Sơn Cave and contemplate wild and mysterious beauty of nature here.
9.30: Return to the boat for check out and relaxing on sundeck or watching fruits carving demonstration.
10.30: Enjoy the lunch as the boat cruises back to shore.
12.00: Transfer by tender to the pier; relax inside our waiting lounge and waiting for return transportation.
16.30: Drop-off at your hotel in Hanoi.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (01) week prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with your full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiration date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Wi-Fi is available onboard Garden Bay Cruise free of charge in the terrace deck. However, regular interruption is expected due to nature of internet signal at sea.
Prices are quoted in USD per cabin for accommodation and full board for 2 persons for 2 days 1 night tour. Items under cost exclusions will be quoted separately.
|*Special rate applied for period from 1 May till 30 September, contact us to have best quotes|
Contact us for a 3 days 2 nights Halong cruise with Garden Bay Junk.
- Shuttle bus transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (private car available upon request)
- Welcome drink on board upon check-in
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Complimentary mineral water in room
- In-house English-speaking tour guide
- Luxurious cabins with A/C and en-suite bathrooms
- Deluxe Vietnamese and International breakfast, lunch and BBQ Dinner on sundeck
- Insurance on board
- Kayaking (on double kayak sharing basis)
- Beverages, tips,
- Personal expenses
- All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
Request a quote
Just fill in this below form to send your request for a quotation or customization, your booking is confirmed only when we make final deal via email.