Bhaya Cruises 2-day Halong Bay offers insightful trip to one of the most magnificent destinations in Vietnam. Revel in the tranquility of the natural seascape surrounded by over 3,000 islands and rocky outcrops. Start off your day Halong Bay style, allowing the peacefulness of Tai Chi to calm you down. Then, enjoy a remarkable culinary experience before witnessing a spectacular view you’ll never forget, the serene sunset over the Bay.
Don’t miss on Bhaya Cruise
- Luxurious cabins with large windows and en-suite bathrooms.
- Kayak in the midst of Karst Mountains, around the Dark and Bright Lagoon areas.
- Visit one of the most beautiful caves in the Bay, Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave.
- Join a cooking demonstration with Vietnamese traditional cuisine, or an early Tai chi class.
- Witness spectacular sunsets and delightful dawns over the Bay.
Explore Halong bay on Bhaya Classic Junk
Day 1: HANOI – HALONG BAY
8.30: Depart Hanoi to Halong by private car or shuttle bus.
12:00 Arrive to Bhaya Cafe at Tuan Chau Island.
12:45 Board: Welcome drinks and a quick briefing of the itinerary and safety information by our Cruise Manager.
13:00 Let the vacation begin with a lunch buffet as the boat cruises towards South East Halong Bay, passing by Chicken Rock, Finger Islet, and Frog Islet.
15:00 Arrive to Dark and Bright Lagoon and visit the area by rowboat or kayak – Kayaks can be booked in advance with extra cost. Anticipate a great chance to see Cat Ba Langur, one of the rarest langurs left.
16:30 Return to main boat for swimming around the area, relaxing on sundeck or indulging yourself with spa service.
17:00 Bar opens for the Happy Hour “Buy one get one free”.
17:30 Cooking demonstration with traditional Vietnamese food on the sundeck (or in the restaurant if weather does not allow).
19:00 Set menu dinner will be served in the restaurant.
21:00 Free time to be spent watching a movie in the restaurant, squid fishing, or relaxing at the bar.
Day 2: HALONG BAY – HANOI
06:15 Early start for a Tai Chi demonstration on the sundeck; tea and coffee available.
07:00 Light breakfast will be served at the restaurant.
07:45 Discover Surprise Cave, one of the biggest caves in Halong Bay with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites.
09:00 Back to main boat for check out.
09:30 Buffet brunch will be served in the restaurant while the boat heads back to harbor.
10:30 Disembark to Tuan Chau Marina. Car awaits to transfer you back to your hotel in Hanoi.
15.00 End the tour at your hotel.
Prices are quoted in USD per cabin for accommodation and full board for 2 persons for 2 days 1 night tour. Items under cost exclusions will be quoted separately.
|*Special rate applied for period from 1 May till 30 September, contact us to have best quotes|
Contact us for a 3 days 2 nights Halong cruise on Bhaya Classic junk
Shuttle bus: adults: US$30/person/return
Limousine luxury transfer: US$50/person/return
Private car: upon request
- Welcome drink
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Luxurious Cabin with AC and en-suite bathroom.
- Complimentary basic tea and coffee on-board
- All meals on board – Buffet lunch; Set-menu dinner; Buffet brunch
- In-house English or French speaking guide
- Kayaking for 3 day trip. Add USD10 per person for 2 day trip
- Beverages, beauty spa and personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- All services not clearly included
Request a quote
Just fill in this below form to send your request for a quotation or customization, your booking is confirmed only when we make final deal via email.