Azalea is a new luxury 5 star cruise, best recommended for travelers who are seeking for primitive natural beauty but less touristic. Azalea Cruise will take you to discover off-the-beaten-path Lan Ha Bay, the untouched area, isolated part of Halong Bay. Onboard the luxury Azalea Cruise and take part in many exciting activities such as: swimming, cave exploring, kayaking, fishing.. all while sailing through undiscovered waters and islands in Lan Ha Bay and Bai Tu Long bay. Azalea Cruises house 20 luxury cabins with an elite, professional crew that will provide you the best services during your cruise trip in Ha Long Bay - Lan Ha Bay.
What to expect.
- Only 2 hours instead of 4 hours transfer by luxury van from Hanoi
- Sailing through the untouched area of Lan Ha bay and Halong bay, unique itinerary, less touristic route.
- Experience fishing with genially locals and come out with amazing livelihood stories.
- Luxurious and well-furnished cabins, all have private balcony.
Day 1. Hanoi – Hai Phong – on board Azalea Cruise (L, D)
8.30 – 9.00: Bus pick up at your hotel in Hanoi then head out to Hai Phong port, where you will board the Azalea Cruise.
11.30: On arrival at Azalea Cruise’s lounge, take break and enjoy tea & coffee with warmly welcome.
12.00: Transfer by tender to the Azalea Cruise. Welcome onboard the AZALEA CRUISE and do checking in, enjoy welcome drink, receive cruise
briefing, safety instructions.. Start cruising and explore Halong Bay – one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature.
12.40: AZALEA CRUISE proceeds to Da Chong islet, where you can see a lighthouse built by the French over 100 years ago. Have a lunch while passing via the islets of Con Vit and Gia Luan. These amazing limestone karst formations rise up out of the sea in an impressive manner. This area is untouched, as not many cruise ships use the route via the Cat Ba Island – Thoi Quyt area – Coc Ngoi islet – through Cua Van village to Ba Trai Dao area.
15.00: Azalea reaches Ba Trai Dao beach area of Lan Ha Bay – a separate part of Halong Bay. This is a quiet tourist paradise in Vietnam. The region is known for its pristine beaches and spectacular beauty, having about 400 fascinating islands. Unlike the main, Ha Long Bay, the islands of Lan Ha Bay are forested, and most are small in stature. You may prefer to try your hand at kayaking or simply just enjoy a swim. This is a great experience, immersed in the crystal clear waters of the bay, in the Ba Trai Dao area.
17.30: Back on board AZALEA CRUISE, you can watch the magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin. Onboard you may join a traditional cooking class. The chef will instruct you in making of some Vietnam dishes. In the early evening, enjoy Happy Hour deal!
19.30: Deluxe dinner is served. Enjoy delicious local delicacy and sea food. This is a delightful meal in an intimate romantic setting
21.30: Enjoy the landscape of the bay at night up on the top deck. Relax whilst enjoying drinks from the bar. Try your hand at night squid fishing, watching a movie in the restaurant. Overnight on board.
Day 2. Lan Ha Bay – Hai Phong – Hanoi (Brunch)
06.15 Why not rise early to witness the bay at its very best whilst enjoying an invigorating Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Then enjoy breakfast while continuing our journey and head out to explore the bay in the area where Ao Ech is situated.
7.45 You enjoy on your own for kayaking at Ao Ech area to discover the hidden charm of Lan Ha Bay with its quieter.
9.30 Azalea Cruise welcomes you back on board and it is time for checking out.
10.00. Whilst cruising back you can enjoy a delightful brunch and Tea Ceremony is served at the restaurant. You will learn how to enjoy Vietnamese tea and Vietnamese cultural at this ceremony. Joining Tea Ceremony with our crews team and have great fun.
11.35. Disembark and bid farewell to Azalea Cruise team. Get on bus to return to Hanoi.
14.00 Back in Hanoi. End of the trip.
Notes: The Cruise operator reserves the right to change the time scheduled and itinerary due to weather, tide levels for client’s safety.
Prices are quoted in USD per cabin for accommodation and full board for 2 persons for 2 days 1 night tour. Items under cost exclusions will be quoted separately.
|Premium Deluxe Balcony||$410||$348|
|Azlea Exclusive Suite||$550||$460|
|*Special rate applied for period from 1 May till 30 September, contact us to have best quotes|
Contact us for a 3 days 2 nights Azalea cruise.
- English speaking tour guide on board
- Luxury cruise through Halong bay – Lan Ha Bay (2 days 1 night) and Bai Tu Long Bay (3 days 2 nights)
- Full board meals as mentioned in the itineraries, (02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 light breakfast for 2 days 1 night, 03 lunches, 02 dinners, 02 light breakfasts for 3 days 2 nights)
- Kayaking, Cooking class, Tai chi exercise, Bamboo boat, Swimming (if the weather permits), Movies, Squid fishing, Music entertainment, satellite TV
- Sightseeing and entrance fees
- Luxury cabin with A/C, en-suite bathrooms
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief, fresh flower and fresh fruits basket, two bottle of mineral water in each cabin
- Transferring by shuttle bus/private car Hanoi – Hai Phong – Hanoi
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
Request a quote
Just fill in this below form to send your request for a quotation or customization, your booking is confirmed only when we make final deal via email.