The Au Co ship is setting new standards of safety and luxury in the Gulf of Tonkin and setting herself apart from other Halong Bay Cruises. Her impressive external steel structure belies the innovative and luxurious Oriental design to be found within. The ship featuring 32 spacious cabins has its own private balcony or terrace – allowing unparalleled private views of the surrounding seascape. On the upper decks, the elegant restaurant and open-air bars are designed along principles of Feng Shui (or in Vietnamese ‘Phong Thuy’) to heighten our passengers’ sense of connection with the wonderful environment of the surrounding Gulf of Tonkin, as well as giving them a taste of the Orient and Vietnamese culture.
On board Luxury Au Co Cruise 3 days 2 nights
Day 1: Hanoi – Au Co Cruise – Bai Tu Long Bay (L, D)
Morning depart from your hotel for Halong Bay. 4-hour drive through the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands of the Red River delta. Stopover on the way for short break to relax and unwind
Upon arrival, check-in the Au Co Cruise at Tuan Chau Marina, Tuan Chau Island. This first day of your cruise provides an introduction to the amazing scenery of Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay. Cruising through Halong Bay will literally take your breath away.
After cruising to the east of Halong Bay, enjoy a relaxing tour of the floating village of Vung Vieng by rowing boat before cruising into the geological park of amazing Bai Tu Long Bay.
At dinner time, the boat will anchor for the night in Cong Do area.
Day 2: Bai Tu Long Bay – Lan Ha Bay – Cat Ba Island (B, L, D)
Start the day with Tai Chi – physical movements designed for relaxation, balance and health – on the sundeck of the boat while enjoying the panorama.
After breakfast on board, enjoy a guided kayaking tour, or refresh yourself with a swim, in the Vung Ha area, a remote part of the Gulf of Tonkin, boasting isolated beaches and nature at its best. Savour a delicious lunch in the Halong Restaurant while the ship cruises towards Lan Ha Bay and Cat Ba Island.
Cat Ba is the largest island in the Gulf of Tonkin, covered by a dense rainforest with numerous indigenous species of flora and fauna. The secluded village of Viet Hai, situated in the middle of this pristine environment, is easily accessible via a short walk or cycle trip.
Day 3. Halong Bay – Hanoi (B)
Halong Bay, designated a UNESCO world heritage site for its limestone rock formations, is home to about 2,000 isles and islets of different shapes and sizes, creating a truly breath-taking seascape.
Awake early and join the Tai Chi session to help you feel fresh for the visit to Sung Sot (Amazing cave), the most beautiful cave. On the way back to port, enjoy breakfast and take a last glimpse of the beautiful scenery from the bar or sundeck.
Disembark the Au Co Cruise and get on car transferring back to your hotel in Hanoi.
Prices are quoted in USD per cabin for accommodation and full board for 2 persons for 3 days 2 nights tour. Items under cost exclusions will be quoted separately.
|Long Quan Suite||$1550||$1130|
|Au Co Suite||$1750||$1290|
|*Special rate applied for period from 1 May till 30 September, contact us to have best quotes|
Shuttle bus: adults: US$35.00/person/return
Private car: uppon request
- Three day two night cruise through Halong Bay, Cat Ba Island, Lan Ha Bay, and Bai Tu Long Bay
- Accommodation in luxury en‐suite cabin
- Two buffet lunches, two dinners (one a la carter and 1 BBQ) and two breakfasts
- Welcome performance by local fishermen
- Excursions in Cat Ba Island, National Park at Viet Hai Village
- Visit to Sung Sot Grotto and Vung Vieng fishing Village
- Swimming, cooking demonstration & Taichi class
- Kayak and snorkel equipment rental
- Water and tea throughout the cruise
- A bottle of house wine per cabin per stay
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges
- Transportation from Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (private car/shuttle bus available upon request)
- Beverages, spa, Jacuzzi, massage, souvenirs, laundry, tip and personal expenses
- All services not clearly included
- Embarkation time: 12.15 am. Disembarkation time: 10.30am
- Please notify us of any special dietary requirements or food allergies as soon as possible before your departure date. Non meat eaters are well catered for
- Advanced registration will be required so please provide us your passport information (name, date of birth, passport number, visa validity) prior to departure
- The Au Co cruise operator reserve the right to change the itinerary due to weather, tide levels and client’s safety.
Request a quote
Just fill in this below form to send your request for a quotation or customization, your booking is confirmed only when we make final deal via email.