Aclass Legend cruise offers a one-of-a-kind experience aboard the traditional oriental-style boat. The Legend junk contains twenty-one spacious cabins, full of luxury equipment with private en-suite bathroom, a large sundeck, elegant dining room, lounge bar, beauty spa, massage, kayaking and exciting entertainments. Board the Aclass Legend cruise where a mesmerizing experience is guaranteed.
Day 1. Hanoi – Halong bay – Amazing Cave – Titop Island (L, D)
7.45 – 08.20 approx
The shuttle bus or private car pick up. Head for Halong bay (3.5 hours), comfort break.
12 – 12.30 noon approx
– Arriving in Tuan Chau Marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Welcome cocktail as the captain briefing about life onboard.
– Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
– Set sail as lunch is prepared by our chef.
– Enjoy lunch in the restaurant or on the outdoor dining area. Enjoy the stunning views of the Bay, its dramatic limestone islands as the junk sails through the calm waters.
– Arrive at Surprising Cave (Amazing Cave), explore the cave and find out how Amazing it is.
– Heading to Titop island. Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets. Visit Titop island for swimming and snorkeling or do the short trek to the top of island to have the overview of Halong bay from here.
– Heading back toward the sleeping area
– Take an opportunity to refresh on the sundeck and watch the sunset, then join friends for a pre-dinner drink in the bar.
– Dinner is served in the restaurant or outdoor dining area if the weather permits, which is a gastronomic delight. After dinner, unwind in the bar where there is a selection of books, magazines and board games or watch a movie on our plasma TV; join some of our team to go cuttle fishing at night. Accommodation and overnight on boat
Day 2. Luon Cave Kayaking – Cooking Demonstration and Farewell
– For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sun deck. Tai Chi helps focus the mind and condition the body and there is no better environment to practice this than amongst the limestone peaks and islands.
– Breakfast, coffee, tea served.
– Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Luon Cave. Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
We board the cruise again. Take time to refresh and relax before checking out. Bags can be left in the luggage store. You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
Transfer to minibus or private car and return to Hanoi.
Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30
Notes: The cruise operator reserves the right to change the itinerary, time scheduled due to weather or tide levels for client’s safety.
Prices are quoted in USD per cabin for accommodation and full board for 2 persons for 2 days 1 night tour. Items under cost exclusions will be quoted separately.
|*Special rate applied for period from 1 May till 30 September, contact us to have best quotes|
Contact us for a 3 days 2 nights Halong cruise with Aclass Legend junk.
Shuttle bus: included in tour price, pick up and drop off at your hotel.
Private car: upon request
- Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- Full board meals (02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast)
- Complimentary 02 bottled mineral water inside the cabin
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee
- Welcome drink
- Tai Chi & Cookery demonstration
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Kayaking & Local rowing boat
- Shuttle bus (round trip)
- Fruits and local wine party
- Internet WiFi on dining room
- Fishing equipment
- English speaking guide
- On board insurance and service charges
- Tips and other personal expenses
- Other services not clearly mentioned above
Request a quote
Just fill in this below form to send your request for a quotation or customization, your booking is confirmed only when we make final deal via email.